Are there support groups for nicotine addiction recovery?

Yes.  Go to clevelandclinic.org/tobaccotreatment, and you can find several in the nationwide area, or just call your local quit line, 1-800-quit-now, and hope that it is still operational in your area.  Why do I say hope?  Because many states have taken all the money out of tobacco cessation and are using it for other things.

Robert S. Kaufmann, MD
Yes. The American Lung Associationhas support groups and also online you can find support groups.  I think that being around people that have the same problems as you do is a big benefit.
Irwin Isaacs
Yes...
Yes, in many communities, there are nicotine addiction support groups that you can attend in person; online groups are also available. Linda L. Klein, author of The Support Group Source Book, writes, “Support groups are communities made up of kindred souls - people who share a common, defining life experience.” Choose a group and participate effectively. Start your own group, in partnership with a professional facilitator, and develop its potential. Take part in online support groups safely.
Nicotine addiction is one of the most common of all addictions, so there are many support groups out there for you to choose from. The most well-known is Nicotine Anonymous, a national organization devoted to helping people quit smoking. You can find local chapters and meetings in your area by checking their website or calling their office. Also, check with coworkers, your doctor or your health insurance company for support groups in your area. There are even support groups available online.

Continue Learning about Smoking Treatment

New Info About Risks of Smoking Anything
We weren’t blowin’ smoke when we warned (over and over) about the health risks of smoking—anything! We know you want to kick the habit: Over 80 percen...
Should I quit smoking?
Stop smoking! You know that you are harming yourself and those around you. The challenge comes down ...
6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick
6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick
Don't let these misconceptions keep you from quitting.
How Many Years Can I Add to My Life By Quitting Smoking?