When is my baby most likely to take naps?

A baby's sleep is in phase with circadian rhythms, so he'll often be sleepy at 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Those are usually ideal times for naps—not what works with your schedule necessarily. Also, just because a baby skips a nap doesn't mean he's going to be more tired for night. He needs sleep (that's the time when the brain grows), so don't skimp on naps. The signs of sleep deprivation are nearly invisible at this age, so it's important to establish good routines early on.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Sleeping & Napping In Babies

How Can I Put My Baby On a Sleep Schedule?