What herbal remedies are helpful for sleep?

Dr. Pina LoGiudice, LAc, ND
Naturopathic Medicine

Prescription sleep aids can have unsavory side effects. In this video, naturopathic doctor and licensed acupuncturist Pina LoGiudice discusses herbs that can help you catch some Zzz's without the side effects.

Continue Learning about Sleep Disorders

A Good Reason to Stay in Bed
A Good Reason to Stay in Bed
Is your sleep quality kind of poor? Then go ahead and sleep in. Research shows it might be best for your health. Yep, a study links poor sleep to a g...
Are sleep disorders serious?
Some sleep disorders can have little impact on your life, while others can be quite serious. Much de...
Do sleep disorders have more serious consequences for men or women?
Dr. Michael Breus, PhDDr. Michael Breus, PhD
There is evidence that women are in some ways more vulnerable than men to sleep disorders and to...
When should I see a doctor for my sleep problems?
If you suspect you have a sleep disorder and it is interfering with your life, you should talk to yo...