Is there a cure for jet lag?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
A handy device might be the key to reducing jet lag symptoms. Robin Miller, MD, talks about how the product works in this video.

Continue Learning about Sleep Disorders

Early to Bed, Longer to Live
Early to Bed, Longer to Live
Get to bed a little earlier and you could extend your life. That's what a study suggests. In the meta-analysis, where researchers pooled together the...
What is positive airway pressure (PAP)?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Positive airway pressure (PAP) is the most common treatment for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). W...
I Had Too Many Restless Nights—Until I Did This
I Had Too Many Restless Nights—Until I Did ThisI Had Too Many Restless Nights—Until I Did ThisI Had Too Many Restless Nights—Until I Did ThisI Had Too Many Restless Nights—Until I Did This
All I wanted was seven solid hours of sleep. And I actually got it.
Keep a Breathing Diary
Keep a Breathing Diary