How should I prepare for a doctor's visit for a sleep disorder?

The best thing you can do to prepare for your doctor's appointment for your sleep disorder is to keep a sleep diary. In it, record what time you went to bed and woke up, the quality of your sleep, what time period you spent awake and what you did, the food you ate before bed, and your feelings and moods at bedtime.

Continue Learning about Sleep Disorders

Sleep Better in 9 Steps
Sleep Better in 9 StepsSleep Better in 9 StepsSleep Better in 9 StepsSleep Better in 9 Steps
Follow these steps to get a good night's rest. Are you a chronic sleep skimper? Short sleep can throw off your two appetite-regulating hormones (ghrel...
Should I Talk to My Doctor About My Sleep Disorder Symptoms?
Which Vitamins and Minerals Can Help Me Sleep Better?
How Much Melatonin Supplement Should I Take?