How should I prepare for a doctor's visit for a sleep disorder?

The best thing you can do to prepare for your doctor's appointment for your sleep disorder is to keep a sleep diary. In it, record what time you went to bed and woke up, the quality of your sleep, what time period you spent awake and what you did, the food you ate before bed, and your feelings and moods at bedtime.

Continue Learning about Sleep Disorders

Hit the Snooze Button to Burn Fat
Hit the Snooze Button to Burn Fat
Hit that snooze button and sleep in a little later tomorrow. The connection between sleep and weight loss is one of the best kept secrets to dieting s...
How does early intervention affect sleep disorders?
NewYork-Presbyterian HospitalNewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Early intervention is beneficial to sleep disorder treatment. "Sleep disorders can affect a child's ...
Sleep Better in 9 Steps
Sleep Better in 9 StepsSleep Better in 9 StepsSleep Better in 9 StepsSleep Better in 9 Steps
Follow these steps to get a good night's rest.
Can a Lack of Adequate Sleep Harm My Health?