How does a child’s sleep impact behavior during the day?

A recent study in Pediatrics showed that seven-year-old children with irregular or inconsistent bedtimes had more problem behaviors during the day than children who had consistent bedtimes.  

Continue Learning about Sleep Basics

Tell Me Why…I Dream
Tell Me Why…I Dream
You’re in class and the teacher announces a surprise test. You haven’t studied, done homework or even been to class for weeks—and you may or may not b...
What medical conditions can interfere with sleep?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
Medical conditions, such as heart failure and prostate disease, can interfere with sleep, as can cer...
Why is it important for children to get enough sleep?
Making sure children get enough sleep is one of the basic components of a good health plan. When you...
What Can I Do to Avoid Waking Up at Night After Falling Asleep?