Can the full moon cause me to miss sleep?

Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
Emergency Medicine
Are you having trouble sleeping? You can blame the full moon, as one recent study does—or a dozen sleep detractors. In this video, I am offering some tips for better sleep.

Continue Learning about Sleep Basics

Reduce Screen Time for Better Sleep
Reduce Screen Time for Better Sleep
In Bedtime for Bonzo, when college professor Peter Boyd (Ronald Regan) attempts to demonstrate that he can teach a chimpanzee (Bonzo) right from wrong...
What is the importance of sleep in my life?
Dr. Christopher E. Morgan, MDDr. Christopher E. Morgan, MD
To understand the importance of sleep in your life, realize that sleep is a biological need without ...
What medical conditions can interfere with sleep?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
Medical conditions, such as heart failure and prostate disease, can interfere with sleep, as can cer...
Can My Diet Affect My Sleep?
Can My Diet Affect My Sleep?