Should I alert my child's school about their sleep apnea?

If you think your child suffers from sleep apnea, you should alert their school. Sleep apnea may explain concentration and behavior problems that your child may be experiencing. With treatment, your child's sleep apnea symptoms will likely improve, so make sure to seek medical attention.

Continue Learning about Sleep Apnea

Wake Up to the Worries and Cures of Sleep Apnea
Walruses groan, hogs grunt, tigers snarl. But those guttural noises can’t compare to the heart-stopping, brain-dinging, sleep-robbing snorts, gasps an...
What can I do to manage my sleep apnea?
Losing weight if you are overweight helps relieve the pressure on your airway that contributes t...
What is sleep apnea?
Sleep apnea is a serious, potentially life-threatening condition that is far more common than genera...
What Are the Types of Sleep Apnea?
What Are the Types of Sleep Apnea?