Should I alert my child's school about their sleep apnea?

If you think your child suffers from sleep apnea, you should alert their school. Sleep apnea may explain concentration and behavior problems that your child may be experiencing. With treatment, your child's sleep apnea symptoms will likely improve, so make sure to seek medical attention.

Continue Learning about Sleep Apnea

Wake Up to the Worries and Cures of Sleep Apnea
Walruses groan, hogs grunt, tigers snarl. But those guttural noises can’t compare to the heart-stopping, brain-dinging, sleep-robbing snorts, gasps an...
Does sleep apnea affect women and men differently?
Ravi S. Aysola, MDRavi S. Aysola, MD
Sleep apnea can affect women and men differently. Women’s pattern of sleep apnea can be different fr...
Does sleep apnea make it harder to control blood pressure?
Baptist Health South FloridaBaptist Health South Florida
Sleep apnea is a repetitive blockage of the upper airway that stops your breathing. Watch Timothy L....
The Link Between Sleep Apnea and Osteoporosis