Are CPAP masks uncomfortable?

CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) masks can be uncomfortable. There are several types of masks available for use with CPAP machines. People are fitted with a mask of their choosing when the machine is set up, but if they discover that the mask is uncomfortable, they can return to the doctor's office to discuss alternatives.

Continue Learning about Sleep Apnea Treatment

Is surgery a good therapy option for obstructive sleep apnea?
Phil WestbrookPhil Westbrook
For some carefully selected people the answer is yes, surgery is a good therapy option for their obs...
What is dental sleep medicine?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
Dental sleep medicine is an area of dentistry that focuses on using oral appliances to treat sleep-d...
How Is Sleep Apnea Treated?
How Is Sleep Apnea Treated?
Should I Be Worried About My Snoring?
Should I Be Worried About My Snoring?