Will I have loose skin if I lose a lot of weight?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
After massive weight loss, loose skin can appear all over the body, under the arms, on the outside of the breasts, and under the armpits, not to mention that the breasts will probably sag significantly. Many patients complain that the skin on their abdominal area becomes very loose, with massive amounts hanging down toward their thighs and interfering with exercise.

They may also experience loose skin around their thighs, both on the inner and outer thighs.
The Beverly Hills Shape: The Truth About Plastic Surgery

Dr. Stuart Linder, Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, specializes in body sculpting procedures in the heart of Beverly Hills, California. Dr. Linder has trained in both general...

Continue Learning about Skin Tightening Treatments

Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?