As strange as it sounds, putting egg white on your face does help tighten the skin. Other home remedies typically contain vitamin E, an antioxidant that has proven effective against wrinkles. Common household items that contain vitamin E are avocado and flaxseed oil. But you can always just poke a hole in a vitamin E capsule and place the contents directly on your wrinkles.
- Q How do radiofrequency treatments tighten skin?
- Q Can I recover my skin elasticity after losing weight?
- Q Do body wraps work to get rid of saggy skin?
- Q Will I have loose skin if I lose a lot of weight?
- Q Can I get a facelift without surgery?
- Q What should I know before I try carboxytherapy?