As strange as it sounds, putting egg white on your face does help tighten the skin. Other home remedies typically contain vitamin E, an antioxidant that has proven effective against wrinkles. Common household items that contain vitamin E are avocado and flaxseed oil. But you can always just poke a hole in a vitamin E capsule and place the contents directly on your wrinkles.
- Q What is noninvasive skin tightening?
- Q Can I recover my skin elasticity after losing weight?
- Q How can I get rid of turkey neck with cosmetic treatments?
- Q How do radiofrequency treatments tighten skin?
- Q What should I know before I try carboxytherapy?
- Q How can I tighten up loose skin after losing weight?