As strange as it sounds, putting egg white on your face does help tighten the skin. Other home remedies typically contain vitamin E, an antioxidant that has proven effective against wrinkles. Common household items that contain vitamin E are avocado and flaxseed oil. But you can always just poke a hole in a vitamin E capsule and place the contents directly on your wrinkles.
- Q How can I tighten up loose skin after losing weight?
- Q What are the surgical procedures for tightening up loose skin?
- Q Can I recover my skin elasticity after losing weight?
- Q How do I perform carboxytherapy?
- Q What should I expect after necklift surgery?
- Q What is radiofrequency skin treatment?