As strange as it sounds, putting egg white on your face does help tighten the skin. Other home remedies typically contain vitamin E, an antioxidant that has proven effective against wrinkles. Common household items that contain vitamin E are avocado and flaxseed oil. But you can always just poke a hole in a vitamin E capsule and place the contents directly on your wrinkles.
- Q How can I tighten up loose skin after losing weight?
- Q How do I perform carboxytherapy?
- Q Will I have loose skin if I lose a lot of weight?
- Q Do body wraps work to get rid of saggy skin?
- Q What is radiofrequency skin treatment?
- Q How can I get rid of turkey neck with cosmetic treatments?