As strange as it sounds, putting egg white on your face does help tighten the skin. Other home remedies typically contain vitamin E, an antioxidant that has proven effective against wrinkles. Common household items that contain vitamin E are avocado and flaxseed oil. But you can always just poke a hole in a vitamin E capsule and place the contents directly on your wrinkles.
- Q Do body wraps work to get rid of saggy skin?
- Q What should I expect after necklift surgery?
- Q How do I perform carboxytherapy?
- Q Can I get a facelift without surgery?
- Q What is radiofrequency skin treatment?
- Q What should I know before I try carboxytherapy?