Can using egg white really get rid of wrinkles?

As strange as it sounds, putting egg white on your face does help tighten the skin. Other home remedies typically contain vitamin E, an antioxidant that has proven effective against wrinkles. Common household items that contain vitamin E are avocado and flaxseed oil. But you can always just poke a hole in a vitamin E capsule and place the contents directly on your wrinkles.

Continue Learning about Skin Tightening Treatments

Do body wraps work to get rid of saggy skin?
Dr. Doris Day, MDDr. Doris Day, MD
Body wraps feel great and add water to the skin which has a temporary effect of making the skin feel...
Will I have loose skin if I lose a lot of weight?
Michelle Carlson, NASM Elite TrainerMichelle Carlson, NASM Elite Trainer
That depends on several factors.How much weight is a lot?Genetics.The time it took to lose the weigh...
What are the surgical procedures for tightening up loose skin?
Stephen T. Greenberg, MDStephen T. Greenberg, MD
The most common surgical procedures for tightening up loose skin are tummy tucks, and arm lifts to r...
Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?