Is it good to have sunscreen in my moisturizer?

It is very important to protect your skin from the sun on a daily basis. Moisturizers that contain SPF provide a single-step application process (rather than applying a moisturizer and a sunscreen separately) that make it easy to protect yourself each day.

Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing to safeguard your skin from the sun's harmful rays.

Continue Learning about Skin Moisturizing

Can a mask super-moisturize my face and seal in hydration?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
Yes, but only until it's rinsed off. Truthfully, masks are like ChapStick for your face - an occlusi...
What should I do if my skin is dry and moisturizers don't seem to work?
If your skin is noticeably dry and flaky, you may want to try exfoliating before you apply your mois...
4 Ways to Soften Winter Skin
4 Ways to Soften Winter Skin
How Are Moisturizers for Dry Skin Unique?