What should I do if my skin is dry and moisturizers don't seem to work?

If your skin is noticeably dry and flaky, you may want to try exfoliating before you apply your moisturizer. Exfoliation removes excess dead skin cells and allows moisturizers to reach the troubled areas of your epidermis. However, exfoliation is an extremely harsh process and should never be done more than once a week.

Continue Learning about Skin Moisturizing

What's the proper way to moisturize my body?
The first step to keeping your skin hydrated is to avoid long, hot showers that can strip your skin ...
What type of moisturizer should I use?
Moisturizers have different purposes for different people. You'll need to test several products to f...
How Are Moisturizers for Dry Skin Unique?
4 Ways to Soften Winter Skin
4 Ways to Soften Winter Skin