What is the role of sodium pyrrolidone carboxylate in the skin?

Ben Kaminsky
Dermatology
Sodium pyrrolidone carboxylate is natural moisturizer present in all living cells, but the production of sodium pyrrolidone carboxylate decreases with age.
Beyond Botox: 7 Strategies for Sexy, Ageless Skin Without Needles or Surgery

Sexy and ageless skin is possible for a woman at any age--and she doesn't have to resort to invasive treatments like Botox to get it-as long as she cares for her skin properly, says Ben Kaminsky,...

Continue Learning about Skin Moisturizing

What kind of moisturizer do I use if I have sensitive skin and acne?
Talk with your dermatologist about the best skincare products for you if your skin is sensitive ...
Why are there ethnic differences in moisturizing?
Skin types, such as oily, dry, or combination, do not differ among ethnicities. However, dryness and...
4 Ways to Soften Winter Skin
4 Ways to Soften Winter Skin
How Are Moisturizers for Dry Skin Unique?