What's the proper way to moisturize my body?

The first step to keeping your skin hydrated is to avoid long, hot showers that can strip your skin of its natural moisture. Instead, take shorter showers and use lukewarm water. Also, avoid harsh soaps that can dry out your skin. Use mild, unscented or soap-free cleansers. Once you've showered, softly pat yourself dry, leaving your skin damp, and apply a moisturizer within three minutes to help lock in moisture.

Continue Learning about Skin Moisturizing

How often should I moisturize my skin?
Moisturizing often is one of the best ways to keep your skin healthy-looking. Ideally, you should mo...
Should I moisturize my face after cleansing every time?
James M.. WilmottJames M.. Wilmott
It is a good practice to apply a light moisturizer to the skin after each cleansing.  Look for one t...
How Are Moisturizers for Dry Skin Unique?
4 Ways to Soften Winter Skin
4 Ways to Soften Winter Skin