Moisturizers have different purposes for different people. You'll need to test several products to figure out which will work best for you. People with sensitive skin should look for something oil- and fragrance-free.
- Q What type of facial moisturizer should I use for sensitive skin?
- Q What makes creams and lotions different?
- Q How could a moisturizer for my eyes make me look younger?
- Q Are expensive moisturizers more effective for dry skin?
- Q If a moisturizer is unscented, is it safe for my sensitive skin?
- Q What kind of moisturizer should I use on my feet, elbows, and knees?