Moisturizers have different purposes for different people. You'll need to test several products to figure out which will work best for you. People with sensitive skin should look for something oil- and fragrance-free.
- Q If a moisturizer is unscented, is it safe for my sensitive skin?
- Q Why are there ethnic differences in moisturizing?
- Q Why should I use moisturizer if my face gets oily?
- Q Should I moisturize my face after cleansing every time?
- Q How can I keep my dry skin moisturized during the winter?
- Q How are moisturizers for normal or combination skin unique?