Moisturizers have different purposes for different people. You'll need to test several products to figure out which will work best for you. People with sensitive skin should look for something oil- and fragrance-free.
- Q How should I moisturize my feet to keep the skin healthy?
- Q Does petroleum jelly attract or repel moisture?
- Q Are thicker moisturizers better?
- Q What are the different types of moisturizers?
- Q What makes creams and lotions different?
- Q Does a more expensive moisturizer mean it works better?