Moisturizers have different purposes for different people. You'll need to test several products to figure out which will work best for you. People with sensitive skin should look for something oil- and fragrance-free.
- Q Which lotions are best for dry skin?
- Q What kind of moisturizer should I use on my feet, elbows, and knees?
- Q How should I moisturize my hands to keep the skin healthy?
- Q What kind of moisturizer do I use if I have sensitive skin and acne?
- Q What type of cream or lotion do I need to use for my skin?
- Q What makes creams and lotions different?