Moisturizers have different purposes for different people. You'll need to test several products to figure out which will work best for you. People with sensitive skin should look for something oil- and fragrance-free.
- Q What makes creams and lotions different?
- Q What kind of moisturizer should I use on my hands?
- Q What type of cream or lotion do I need to use for my skin?
- Q How can knowing my skin type help me choose the right skin moisturizer?
- Q What are the benefits of moisturizers with sun protection?
- Q How do I choose the best exfoliating mask for my skin type?