Moisturizers have different purposes for different people. You'll need to test several products to figure out which will work best for you. People with sensitive skin should look for something oil- and fragrance-free.
- Q What type of body moisturizer do I need to use?
- Q Does a more expensive moisturizer mean it works better?
- Q What are the benefits of moisturizers with sun protection?
- Q What makes creams and lotions different?
- Q Do moisturizers that absorb faster work better?
- Q What's an inexpensive moisturizer?