How should a man moisturize?

A man should moisturize by applying the moisturizer when the skin is damp, such as after a bath or shower. Men with very dry skin should apply moisturizer more than once a day. Men with oily skin should apply moisturizer less frequently and use a moisturizer with less oil, such as a light cream or lotion. Skin can become very dry in the winter and it's important to moisturize during this time of year. It's a good idea to talk with your dermatologist about the best skincare products for your skin.

Continue Learning about Skin Moisturizing

How are moisturizers for normal or combination skin unique?
Facial moisturizers for normal or combination skin consist primarily of water, mineral oil, and prop...
How should I moisturize my hands to keep the skin healthy?
Ben KaminskyBen Kaminsky
Because the hands are regularly exposed to the sun, use a moisturizer with SPF, and apply libera...
4 Ways to Soften Winter Skin
4 Ways to Soften Winter Skin
How Are Moisturizers for Dry Skin Unique?