A moisturizer doesn't have to be costly to work. When looking for an affordable moisturizer, consider the most important factor: the ingredients. Ingredients that help the skin hold moisture or seal it in include hyaluronic acid, lactic acid, urea, dimethicone, glycerin, lanolin, mineral oil and petrolatum. The best time to moisturize your skin is immediately after a shower or bath.
- Q Who should use a skin moisturizer?
- Q Which lotions are best for dry skin?
- Q How could a moisturizer for my eyes make me look younger?
- Q Does a more expensive moisturizer mean it works better?
- Q What ingredients should I look for when choosing a moisturizer?
- Q How should I moisturize my skin if I have pimples?