A moisturizer doesn't have to be costly to work. When looking for an affordable moisturizer, consider the most important factor: the ingredients. Ingredients that help the skin hold moisture or seal it in include hyaluronic acid, lactic acid, urea, dimethicone, glycerin, lanolin, mineral oil and petrolatum. The best time to moisturize your skin is immediately after a shower or bath.
- Q What kind of moisturizer should I use on my hands?
- Q Which moisturizer is best for dry skin?
- Q Why does skin that's oily need moisturizer?
- Q What should I look for in an inexpensive moisturizer?
- Q What makes creams and lotions different?
- Q What's the proper way to moisturize my body?