A moisturizer doesn't have to be costly to work. When looking for an affordable moisturizer, consider the most important factor: the ingredients. Ingredients that help the skin hold moisture or seal it in include hyaluronic acid, lactic acid, urea, dimethicone, glycerin, lanolin, mineral oil and petrolatum. The best time to moisturize your skin is immediately after a shower or bath.
- Q Does petroleum jelly attract or repel moisture?
- Q What kind of moisturizer should I use on my face?
- Q Does taking a long shower help the skin maintain its moisture?
- Q What are the benefits of using a facial moisturizer?
- Q What ingredients should I look for when choosing a moisturizer?
- Q Should I use moisturizer if I have oily skin?