A moisturizer doesn't have to be costly to work. When looking for an affordable moisturizer, consider the most important factor: the ingredients. Ingredients that help the skin hold moisture or seal it in include hyaluronic acid, lactic acid, urea, dimethicone, glycerin, lanolin, mineral oil and petrolatum. The best time to moisturize your skin is immediately after a shower or bath.
- Q Do I really need to use a skin moisturizer?
- Q How do moisturizers work?
- Q How should a man moisturize?
- Q What ingredients should I look for when choosing a moisturizer?
- Q What role do lipids play in maintaining skin moisture?
- Q What kind of moisturizer should I use on my face?