A moisturizer doesn't have to be costly to work. When looking for an affordable moisturizer, consider the most important factor: the ingredients. Ingredients that help the skin hold moisture or seal it in include hyaluronic acid, lactic acid, urea, dimethicone, glycerin, lanolin, mineral oil and petrolatum. The best time to moisturize your skin is immediately after a shower or bath.
- Q Does a moisturizer have to be expensive to be effective?
- Q Why is it important to keep the skin moisturized?
- Q What are some disadvantages of moisturizers?
- Q What should I look for in a facial moisturizer?
- Q How do moisturizers work?
- Q How should I moisturize my skin if I have pimples?