A moisturizer doesn't have to be costly to work. When looking for an affordable moisturizer, consider the most important factor: the ingredients. Ingredients that help the skin hold moisture or seal it in include hyaluronic acid, lactic acid, urea, dimethicone, glycerin, lanolin, mineral oil and petrolatum. The best time to moisturize your skin is immediately after a shower or bath.
- Q What makes creams and lotions different?
- Q What type of facial moisturizer should I use for my dry skin?
- Q Why are there ethnic differences in moisturizing?
- Q Does taking a long shower help the skin maintain its moisture?
- Q Why is it important to keep the skin moisturized?
- Q How are moisturizers for dry skin unique?