A moisturizer doesn't have to be costly to work. When looking for an affordable moisturizer, consider the most important factor: the ingredients. Ingredients that help the skin hold moisture or seal it in include hyaluronic acid, lactic acid, urea, dimethicone, glycerin, lanolin, mineral oil and petrolatum. The best time to moisturize your skin is immediately after a shower or bath.
- Q How should I moisturize my face and body?
- Q When should moisturizer be applied?
- Q Will putting water on my face help moisturize my skin?
- Q How can knowing my skin type help me choose the right skin moisturizer?
- Q What kind of moisturizer do I use if I have sensitive skin and acne?
- Q Which lotions are best for dry skin?