Although silicone is often blamed for breakouts, Dr. Kauvar says there’s no need to worry. “Silicone is non-comedogenic and shouldn’t clog pores.” Everyone’s skin reacts differently, of course, so you may need to experiment to see if silicone-packed products work for you.
- Q What are hypoallergenic cosmetics?
- Q What are some cosmetic ingredients that are potentially hazardous?
- Q What kind of makeup is best to wear while exercising?
- Q How can I protect myself against the dangers of cosmetics?
- Q What lipstick shade should I use if I have yellow teeth?
- Q What cosmetics will make your eyes look younger?