Although silicone is often blamed for breakouts, Dr. Kauvar says there’s no need to worry. “Silicone is non-comedogenic and shouldn’t clog pores.” Everyone’s skin reacts differently, of course, so you may need to experiment to see if silicone-packed products work for you.
- Q What are hypoallergenic cosmetics?
- Q Is it dangerous to use products that have lye or tallow?
- Q How can makeup be applied to hide the signs of aging?
- Q What kind of makeup is best to wear while exercising?
- Q Is it safe to use vibrating mascara products?
- Q Can lip balm and lip gloss cause cancer?