Although silicone is often blamed for breakouts, Dr. Kauvar says there’s no need to worry. “Silicone is non-comedogenic and shouldn’t clog pores.” Everyone’s skin reacts differently, of course, so you may need to experiment to see if silicone-packed products work for you.
- Q How do I hide my freckles?
- Q How can makeup be applied to hide the signs of aging?
- Q What's the best way to clean off makeup at the end of the day?
- Q How do "lip plumpers" work?
- Q How do BB creams work?
- Q Is mineral makeup better for the skin?