Although silicone is often blamed for breakouts, Dr. Kauvar says there’s no need to worry. “Silicone is non-comedogenic and shouldn’t clog pores.” Everyone’s skin reacts differently, of course, so you may need to experiment to see if silicone-packed products work for you.
- Q Is mineral makeup better for the skin?
- Q What should I be aware of when trying mineral makeup?
- Q How long do cosmetics last?
- Q Is it safe to use vibrating mascara products?
- Q How do "lip plumpers" work?
- Q How can I avoid germs in my makeup bags?