What lipstick shade should I use if I have yellow teeth?

Jonathan B. Levine, DMD
Prosthodontics
First of all, it's easier to get rid of the yellow teeth than gray, because typically they're stains (versus the tetracycline syndrome) and a good dentist can get rid of them easily. But until you do get them whitened, stick with pink shades that have blue undertones.
Smile!: The Ultimate Guide to Achieving Smile Beauty

Renowned dentist and creator of the GoSMILE product line Dr. Levine offers this complete guide to getting a whiter, brighter smile. 15 photos & illustrations.

Continue Learning about Skin & Makeup/Cosmetics Use

Worst Case Scenario: Sleeping With Makeup On
At the end of a long day, it’s all too easy to skip a step in your nighttime routine and go to sleep without washing your face. But you may be doing m...
Why is it important to remove my makeup before I go to sleep?
Keeping makeup on stretches your pores, which makes the face appear older and allows for more areas ...
How do I hide my freckles?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Makeup is the easiest and most common way of covering up your freckles. Because freckles often darke...
Are Oxygen Skin Care Products As Effective As Oxygen Facials?