What lipstick shade should I use if I have yellow teeth?

Jonathan B. Levine, DMD
Prosthodontics
First of all, it's easier to get rid of the yellow teeth than gray, because typically they're stains (versus the tetracycline syndrome) and a good dentist can get rid of them easily. But until you do get them whitened, stick with pink shades that have blue undertones.
Smile!: The Ultimate Guide to Achieving Smile Beauty

Renowned dentist and creator of the GoSMILE product line Dr. Levine offers this complete guide to getting a whiter, brighter smile. 15 photos & illustrations.

Continue Learning about Skin & Makeup/Cosmetics Use

Face the Facts: Risks of Using Cosmetics
Beauty before health—it’s an all-too-common human impulse seen throughout history. The ancient Egyptians used dyes laced with lead, arsenic and other ...
What carcinogenic or toxic ingredients are present in cosmetics?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
The following are some of the possible carcinogenic or toxic ingredients present in cosmetics:Acryla...
What type of lip gloss should I use?
Steer clear of any products that list petroleum jelly or mineral oil on the ingredient list. Choose ...
Are Oxygen Skin Care Products As Effective As Oxygen Facials?