What lipstick shade should I use if I have gray teeth?

If you'd like to make your gray teeth appear whiter, try a bronze or copper shade of lipstick, which "warms" up the look of your mouth. If you have yellowish teeth, on the other hand, a berry or bubble-gum pink lipstick may work better. Another way to make your teeth look whiter is to wear darker colors next to your face.
Jonathan B. Levine, DMD
Prosthodontics
If you had tetracycline as a child or if your teeth just have a genetically gray cast to them, avoid certain reds that have too much blue tones in them, because that really enhances a smile in a negative way. I'm not a big believer in countering the gray with an orange-colored lipstick, though. Instead, choose a cool tone that has a brown base. I call it a warmer cool tone. There are pinks that literally have a brownish hue to them. Think nude pink.
Smile!: The Ultimate Guide to Achieving Smile Beauty

Renowned dentist and creator of the GoSMILE product line Dr. Levine offers this complete guide to getting a whiter, brighter smile. 15 photos & illustrations.

Continue Learning about Skin & Makeup/Cosmetics Use

Worst Case Scenario: Sleeping With Makeup On
At the end of a long day, it’s all too easy to skip a step in your nighttime routine and go to sleep without washing your face. But you may be doing m...
How do BB creams work?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Typically, BB Creams provide sheer, buildable, natural-looking color, much like a tinted moisturizer...
What are cosmetics?
Cosmetics are products people use to cleanse or change the look of the face or body.Cosmetic product...
Are Oxygen Skin Care Products As Effective As Oxygen Facials?