How can I avoid toxic ingredients in my cosmetics?

A dermatologist can provide you with a list of potentially problematic ingredients, particularly if you have had a reaction to a cosmetic product. Not everyone reacts the same way to specific ingredients.

Continue Learning about Skin & Makeup/Cosmetics Use

Face the Facts: Risks of Using Cosmetics
Beauty before health—it’s an all-too-common human impulse seen throughout history. The ancient Egyptians used dyes laced with lead, arsenic and other ...
Is it safe to use vibrating mascara products?
Tamara FountainTamara Fountain
As with any beauty product used near the eyes, it is a good idea to exercise due caution and car...
Should cosmetic companies list all the ingredients used in a cleanser?
Cosmetic companies are technically required to list all of the ingredients on a product label.
Are Oxygen Skin Care Products As Effective As Oxygen Facials?