How are cosmetics regulated?

Manufacturers of cosmetic products do not have to get approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to put their products on the market. The FDA does, however, provide guidelines for manufacturers and it investigates complaints made against companies after a product is being sold to the public.

Continue Learning about Skin & Makeup/Cosmetics Use

7 Makeup Mistakes You Are Probably Making and How To Fix Them
It’s likely you’ve had the same skin and makeup routine for years, but you may want to think about updating your regimen. Why? Some of those habits ma...
What carcinogenic or toxic ingredients are present in cosmetics?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
The following are some of the possible carcinogenic or toxic ingredients present in cosmetics:Acryla...
How can I avoid toxic ingredients in my cosmetics?
A dermatologist can provide you with a list of potentially problematic ingredients, particularly if ...
Are Oxygen Skin Care Products As Effective As Oxygen Facials?