How do I get rid of keloids?

Keloids are a form of scar tissue that happen when the skin's oil gets into a wound. In this video, I will explain how easily keloids can be removed.

Continue Learning about Skin Injury

Can You Make Scars Go Away?
Can You Make Scars Go Away?
Whether it’s the result of a minor kitchen mishap or a more serious accident, almost everyone has at least a scar or two. But while some injuries seem...
What is an avulsion?
American Red CrossAmerican Red Cross
An avulsion is a serious soft-tissue injury. It happens when a portion of the skin, and sometimes ot...
Why does skin near a cut become sore and swollen?
Skin becomes sore and swollen around a cut as a result of inflammation, which is the body's natura...
How is tetanus related to skin injuries?
When you suffer from a skin injury, a doctor may advise that you get a tetanus shot. Tetanus is a so...