What can I do to make my skin beautiful besides using sunscreen?

Besides using sunscreen, the first key for beautiful skin is making sure you get plenty of vitamins A, C, and E, through diet and nutrient-rich creams. Those are the key antioxidant vitamins. They're also important, especially vitamin A, because they block some of the bad things happening underneath the skin. And they help rejuvenate -- turn on cells that make more collagen, make more elastin -- to give you that bounciness that you want.

Harvard-trained dermatologist Dr. Susan Evans says vitamin A is especially important for healthy skin. "It can make real transitions in the beginning. In fact, some of the damage you've already done -- it can turn back the clock," she says. "You see it in retinol forms. Pretty much anything like a retinyl or retinoic acid or retin is a form of vitamin A."
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Healthy Beauty

¿Pueden dejar de funcionar los productos de belleza?
What are some inexpensive beauty products?
Susan EvansSusan Evans
Buy inexpensive sun block with a SPF of at least 15 and apply it every day to your skin that wil...
What Your Hair Says About Your Health
What Your Hair Says About Your HealthWhat Your Hair Says About Your HealthWhat Your Hair Says About Your HealthWhat Your Hair Says About Your Health
Five things your hair is trying to tell you.
What Are the Benefits of Retinol?
What Are the Benefits of Retinol?