How can I streamline my beauty routine?

Evaluate your skin, or better yet, have a dermatologist do the evaluation so that you know exactly what your skin needs. In today's society, we always use the "more is better" approach, when we really need less.

There are a few basics all skin types need:

• A facial cleanser. This should be specific to your skin type and goals.
  • A lotion with an SPF of 15 or more. You can find these in any formula and usually mixed in with other ingredients that do everything from cure pimples to erase wrinkles.
  • Makeup remover: if you wear makeup, make sure you take it off daily and use a gentle makeup remover for eyes.

Should you have specific skin care concerns such as under eye bags, pimples, wrinkles, lack of radiance, etc. your dermatologist can recommend specific products and regimens. When it comes to skin, less is actually better.

www.michellecfitness.com

Continue Learning about Healthy Beauty

What Your Hair Says About Your Health
What Your Hair Says About Your HealthWhat Your Hair Says About Your HealthWhat Your Hair Says About Your HealthWhat Your Hair Says About Your Health
Five things your hair is trying to tell you. If you’re having more bad hair days than good days, your locks may be trying to tell you something; the s...
What Are the Benefits of Retinol?
What Are the Benefits of Retinol?