Will swimming dry out my skin?

Regular bathing and the occasional swim may not affect your skin, but dry skin is one of the most common side effects of chlorine exposure. You've probably noticed this after repeatedly using the pool on a vacation. Those with sensitive skin will be more likely to develop a rash or itch in addition to dry skin.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

Why Is My Skin Itchy?
Why Is My Skin Itchy?
In the 1955 Billy Wilder film, The Seven Year Itch, The Girl (Marilyn Monroe) and her neighbor Richard Sherman (Tom Ewell) take a stroll in NYC. As sh...
How can I tell if I have an ingrown pubic hair?
You can tell if you have an ingrown pubic hair if you develop a small, round, painful or itchy bump ...
All-Access Guide to Five Common Skin Conditions
All-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin Conditions
Get to the root of common skin disorders, including triggers, treatment and more. 
How Is Rosacea Treated?
How Is Rosacea Treated?