What should I look for when examining my skin while naked?

Examining your skin while you are naked can help detect diabetes & hypothyroidism.

Watch as dermatologist Elizabeth Pansy and Dr. Oz discuss what you need to look for when examining your skin while naked in this video.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

Treatment Options for Difficult-to-Treat Chronic Hives
Urticaria is the clinical term for hives—red, raised, itchy welts that form on the surface of the skin. Hives are classified as either acute or chroni...
What Are Chronic Hives?
What Are Chronic Hives?
Hives, also known as urticaria, present as swollen welts on the skin. They are often itchy and uncomfortable. Watch this video to learn what makes hiv...
What Causes Hives?
What Causes Hives?
Hives are red, itchy, slightly raised or swollen welts that appear on the surface of the skin. They are also known as wheals, and by their clinical na...
What Is Rosacea?
What Is Rosacea?