What skin concerns should I ask my doctor about?

Ask your doctor any questions you have about the health of your skin. If you have any symptoms, such as swelling, redness, itching, or burning, point them out. Ask your doctor to evaluate any suspicious growths or spots on your skin. For example, if you have a mole or other growth that has changed shape, is bleeding, or has altered in appearance in any way, show it to your doctor. Talk to your doctor, too, about your history of tanning and how it may affect your risk of skin cancer. 

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

What Are Chronic Hives?
What Are Chronic Hives?
Hives, also known as urticaria, present as swollen welts on the skin. They are often itchy and uncomfortable. Watch this video to learn what makes hiv...
5 Treatment Options for Chronic Hives
5 Treatment Options for Chronic Hives
Treating chronic hives can be challenging, and different treatments work for different people. Learn about five different treatment options that you m...
What Causes Bumps on Fingers?
What Causes Bumps on Fingers?
What Are the Symptoms of Rosacea?
What Are the Symptoms of Rosacea?