What are common skin problems for a woman in her 30s?

Ironically, this has become the pimples-and-wrinkles decade for many women. Stress, overwork, pregnancy, motherhood, and who knows what else are to blame. Most women find themselves juggling a lot at this stage in life. Plus, the evidence of any bad sun habits start to surface now, fine lines crinkle up around the mouth and eyes, little brown spots may appear on your cheeks or forehead. Cell turnover starts to slow, so your skin may seem a bit duller. Since your DNA repair squad isn’t as active as it once was, skin won’t heal quite as quickly.

From The Mind-Beauty Connection: 9 Days to Less Stress, Gorgeous Skin, and a Whole New You by Amy Wechsler.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

What Causes Cellulite?
What Causes Cellulite?
How Can Exfoliating My Skin Keep It Healthy?
How Is Rosacea Related to Digestive Health?
What Causes Age Spots?
What Causes Age Spots?