What is the most common cause of skin wrinkles?

Sun damage is the most important factor in skin wrinkles, causing up to 90 percent of the damage. People with light complexions are more at risk for damage than others are, but no particular skin color or type is safe from the potential dangers of sun exposure.

Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing to safeguard your skin from the sun's harmful rays.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

15 Things to Record in Your Chronic Hives Symptom Journal
Living with chronic hives can be frustrating and challenging. Known by the clinical name chronic urticaria, chronic hives recur and persist for a peri...
How Can Exfoliating My Skin Keep It Healthy?
What Are the Symptoms of Rosacea?
What Are the Symptoms of Rosacea?
How Is Rosacea Treated?
How Is Rosacea Treated?