Should I talk to my doctor about my flat wart symptoms?

Flat warts are not dangerous. If they do not cause you problems, you do not need to talk to your doctor about them. But if your flat warts cause you embarrassment or pain, talk to your doctor about treatment options.

Flat warts typically will fade without treatment. If, however, you are concerned by the appearance or discomfort of the warts on your face, your doctor can confirm the presence of warts and suggest a variety of treatments.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

Ask the Experts: Hereditary Angioedema Risks and Causes
Hereditary angioedima (HAE) is a rare condition that causes attacks of severe swelling. In this video, Dr. Darria Long-Gillespie, Senior Vice Presiden...
Does vitiligo affect children differently than adults?
Vitiligo can affect both adults and childern, but the skin treatments for vitiligo may not be approp...
All-Access Guide to Five Common Skin Conditions
All-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin Conditions
Get to the root of common skin disorders, including triggers, treatment and more. 
What Causes Age Spots?
What Causes Age Spots?