Should I talk to my doctor about my degenerative spinal disease symptoms?

If you experience unexplained pain in the back or neck or a shooting pain in the leg, this pain may be symptomatic of a degenerative spinal disease. Talk to your doctor about these symptoms. Untreated, degenerative spinal diseases can lead to chronic pain and impact your ability to enjoy a wide range of physical activities. Many degenerative spinal diseases can easily be treated with non-surgical treatment. Your doctor will evaluate your condition and recommend the best treatment option.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

Atopic Dermatitis: Questions for Your Pediatrician
Atopic dermatitis is a common condition that affects millions of people. Most people with atopic dermatitis first experience symptoms as children, typ...
What exactly are scars?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
A scar is simply a body's final response to a trauma to the skin. Healing of the wound through secon...
6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis
6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis
Dry temperatures, chemicals and other atopic dermatitis triggers to avoid.
How Is Rosacea Related to Digestive Health?