Should I talk to my doctor about my dermatitis symptoms?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

Dermatitis can often be treated at home with corticosteroid creams. However, if you've tried to treat it and have been unsuccessful, you should call a doctor. You should also visit with a doctor if your dermatitis is keeping you awake at night or interfering with your regular activities. Also, call your doctor if your skin causes you pain, or if you think you might have an infection.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

15 Things to Record in Your Chronic Hives Symptom Journal
Living with chronic hives can be frustrating and challenging. Known by the clinical name chronic urticaria, chronic hives recur and persist for a peri...
What Aggravates Rosacea?
What Aggravates Rosacea?
How Is Rosacea Treated?
How Is Rosacea Treated?
What Is Rosacea?
What Is Rosacea?