What are the symptoms of photosensitivity?

Symptoms of photosensitivity include a rash on your arms, face, and chest within a few days of sun exposure. It may appear as a particularly bad or rapid sunburn. Photosensitivity means that your skin is very sensitive to sunlight. It can be caused by a number of medical conditions or by taking certain medications. If you think you have photosensitivity, talk to a dermatologist about how to protect your skin.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

The Link Between Atopic Dermatitis and Food Allergies
Atopic dermatitis, also referred to as AD or eczema, is a chronic skin condition characterized by red, irritated and itchy patches of skin. While ther...
How should I cleanse my skin if I have melasma?
If you have melasma, a condition that causes brown patches of skin, often on the face, the most impo...
All-Access Guide to Five Common Skin Conditions
All-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin Conditions
Get to the root of common skin disorders, including triggers, treatment and more. 
How Can I Reduce the Appearance of Cellulite?