What are the symptoms of granuloma annulare?

Granuloma annulare is a skin rash that produces reddish bumps that form a ring. The rash usually appears on the backs of the hands, forearms, or feet. In most cases, granuloma annulare causes no other symptoms. Some people who have this skin condition may develop mild itching. Granuloma annulare usually disappears on its own within a few years.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

15 Things to Record in Your Chronic Hives Symptom Journal
Living with chronic hives can be frustrating and challenging. Known by the clinical name chronic urticaria, chronic hives recur and persist for a peri...
What Are Chronic Hives?
What Are Chronic Hives?
Hives, also known as urticaria, present as swollen welts on the skin. They are often itchy and uncomfortable. Watch this video to learn what makes hiv...
How Is Rosacea Related to Digestive Health?
How Can Exfoliating My Skin Keep It Healthy?