What areas of my skin are most likely to develop melasma?

Areas of your face that get a lot of sun exposure are most likely to see patches of melasma. This can include the cheeks, bridge of the nose, forehead, chin and upper lip.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

Ask the Experts: Hereditary Angioedema Risks and Causes
Hereditary angioedima (HAE) is a rare condition that causes attacks of severe swelling. In this video, Dr. Darria Long-Gillespie, Senior Vice Presiden...
Is anything wrong if my eyes are dry and itchy?
If your eyes are dry and itchy, you may have ocular rosacea. Skin rosacea is another clue that ocula...
What’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and Growths
What’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and Growths
From acne to hives, get the lowdown on your peskiest skin issues. 
What Aggravates Rosacea?
What Aggravates Rosacea?