What questions should I ask my doctor about my pityriasis rosea?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

Some of the questions to ask your doctor about pityriasis rosea are common to other illnesses or skin problems. What is the cause of the rash, how long it will last, and will it leave long-lasting marks are a few of the questions to start with. When the doctor recommends a treatment, you can ask what the side effects are and if there are any additional or alternative treatments you can do at home. If you have other medical conditions, it is a good idea to ask how those will affect your pityriasis rosea treatment.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

What Are Chronic Hives?
What Are Chronic Hives?
Hives, also known as urticaria, present as swollen welts on the skin. They are often itchy and uncomfortable. Watch this video to learn what makes hiv...
5 Treatment Options for Chronic Hives
5 Treatment Options for Chronic Hives
Treating chronic hives can be challenging, and different treatments work for different people. Learn about five different treatment options that you m...
How Is Rosacea Related to Digestive Health?
How Is Rosacea Treated?
How Is Rosacea Treated?