If I have oily skin now, will I always have oily skin?

As we age, our skin usually gets drier. Aging skin doesn't hold moisture as well and tends to become less flexible, too. It's possible that someone with oily skin in his or her 20s would have to switch to a heavier moisturizer later in life.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

The Potential Health Risks of Atopic Dermatitis
Atopic dermatitis, also referred to as AD, is a chronic condition known for causing dry, irritated, itchy patches on the skin. It affects between 10 a...
What skin concerns should I ask my doctor about?
Ask your doctor any questions you have about the health of your skin. If you have any symptoms, ...
6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis
6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis
Dry temperatures, chemicals and other atopic dermatitis triggers to avoid.
What Are the Symptoms of Rosacea?
What Are the Symptoms of Rosacea?