Can certain medications cause dry skin?

If you're taking allergy, acne or blood pressure medications, they could be the source of your itchy, flaky skin

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

Why Is My Skin Itchy?
Why Is My Skin Itchy?
In the 1955 Billy Wilder film, The Seven Year Itch, The Girl (Marilyn Monroe) and her neighbor Richard Sherman (Tom Ewell) take a stroll in NYC. As sh...
What should I know about caring for someone with a viral skin infection?
Depending on what the viral skin infection is, you may or may not need to care directly for someone ...
All-Access Guide to Five Common Skin Conditions
All-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin Conditions
Get to the root of common skin disorders, including triggers, treatment and more. 
How Is Rosacea Related to Digestive Health?