Is solar urticaria more common among men or women?

Solar uticaria is more common among women than men, and it typically affects people between the ages of 20 and 40 years old, although the disorder has affected people of all ages from infancy to old age.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Symptoms, Severity and Stages
Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) is a chronic inflammatory skin disorder. While the condition affects people of all ages, the first symptoms typically ap...
What is granuloma annulare?
Kristi DarkKristi Dark
Granuloma annulare is a chronic skin condition of the dermis(2nd) layer of skin. It is usually self-...
What’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and Growths
What’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and GrowthsWhat’s On My Skin? 8 Common Bumps, Lumps and Growths
From acne to hives, get the lowdown on your peskiest skin issues. 
How Can I Reduce the Appearance of Cellulite?