How likely am I to get stretch marks while pregnant?

Although things like weight, hormones and a family history of stretch marks can all contribute to your level of risk, in general the likelihood of developing stretch marks during pregnancy is pretty high. In fact, up to 90 percent of pregnant women develop stretch marks.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

Hidradenitis Suppurativa: Coping with Frustration and Distrust
Many people with hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) live with symptoms for years before a healthcare provider accurately diagnoses the condition. Hidradeni...
What should I know about treatments with the drug psoralen?
There are different kinds of therapies for vitiligo which use the drug psoralen. They generally fall...
6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis
6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis
Dry temperatures, chemicals and other atopic dermatitis triggers to avoid.
How Is Rosacea Related to Digestive Health?