How often should I cleanse dry skin?

Like any other skin type, dry skin should be cleansed every day, and the face should be washed twice a day. Some people worry that they'll make dry skin even drier by cleansing it too much. The key is to use a mild non-soap cleanser, and to follow with moisturizer.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

Pediatric Atopic Dermatitis: Understanding Severity
Atopic dermatitis is a skin condition that affects people of all ages, and is fairly common among children and teenagers. The majority of people who h...
How is acanthosis nigricans treated?
Susan V. Bershad, MDSusan V. Bershad, MD
Acanthosis nigricans looks like velvety dark skin. It occurs in the skin folds at the base of the ne...
6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis
6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis
Dry temperatures, chemicals and other atopic dermatitis triggers to avoid.
How Can Exfoliating My Skin Keep It Healthy?