How can I manage symptoms of pityriasis versicolor?

The best way to manage the symptoms of pityriasis versicolor is to talk with your doctor or dermatologist to understand your condition and the best treatment options.

The symptoms of pityriasis versicolor can include discolored skin that may also be dry or have fine scales. Most often, pityriasis versicolor is found on the back, underarms, upper arms, neck, and chest. Your doctor or dermatologist may prescribe an anti-fungal cream or shampoo to use regularly until the fungal infection clears up.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

15 Things to Record in Your Chronic Hives Symptom Journal
Living with chronic hives can be frustrating and challenging. Known by the clinical name chronic urticaria, chronic hives recur and persist for a peri...
How Can Exfoliating My Skin Keep It Healthy?
What Aggravates Rosacea?
What Aggravates Rosacea?
How Is Rosacea Treated?
How Is Rosacea Treated?