How do I manage my dermatitis herpetiformis on a daily basis?

Managing dermatitis herpetiformis on a daily basis involves consistently sticking to a diet free of gluten. Gluten is found in anything made from wheat, rye, and barley. Many companies have begun to make and label gluten-free products.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

Pediatric Atopic Dermatitis: Establishing Routines
Atopic dermatitis, often referred to as eczema, is a common skin condition that affects people of all ages. It is most common in young children, thoug...
What are the treatments for stretch marks?
Stretch marks are incredibly common among growing teens and pregnant women. In fact, about 70 percen...
All-Access Guide to Five Common Skin Conditions
All-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin ConditionsAll-Access Guide to Five Common Skin Conditions
Get to the root of common skin disorders, including triggers, treatment and more. 
What Causes Cellulite?
What Causes Cellulite?