Reddish-brown discoloration of the skin is the first sign for most people. Other symptoms may include swelling, itching, dry skin, open sores or red spots. As the condition worsens, your skin may thicken, possibly even breaking open to release excess fluids.
- Q What skin condition is causing a scaly rash around my nose?
- Q What condition is causing a red, itchy rash at my hairline?
- Q What skin disorder is causing an itchy rash with blisters on my buttocks?
- Q What are the symptoms of perioral dermatitis?
- Q What are the symptoms of dermatitis?
- Q What are the symptoms of stasis dermatitis?