Reddish-brown discoloration of the skin is the first sign for most people. Other symptoms may include swelling, itching, dry skin, open sores or red spots. As the condition worsens, your skin may thicken, possibly even breaking open to release excess fluids.
- Q What parts of the skin are affected by dermatitis?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my dermatitis symptoms?
- Q What skin disorder is causing an itchy rash with blisters on my elbows?
- Q Does dermatitis affect men and women differently?
- Q What are the symptoms of perioral dermatitis?
- Q What are the symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis?