Reddish-brown discoloration of the skin is the first sign for most people. Other symptoms may include swelling, itching, dry skin, open sores or red spots. As the condition worsens, your skin may thicken, possibly even breaking open to release excess fluids.
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my dermatitis symptoms?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my perioral dermatitis symptoms?
- Q What are the symptoms of perioral dermatitis?
- Q What are the symptoms of dermatitis?
- Q What skin disorder is causing dry, scaly skin on my child’s head?
- Q What condition is causing a red, itchy rash at my hairline?